DesertCraft's CVT Blaster II fan Features and Benefits:
- High power 160 CFM water & dust resistant blower fan
- 3" high grade flex tubing
- top of the line military grade R2C dry filter
- all necessary hardware to install it on your stock clutch cover.
- drops belt temps 40+ degrees.
- decrease belt wear..
- The simplest & most effective way to wire it, is for you to supply a switch & run a hot wire to the clutch cover & ground to the frame or motor.
- They have tested this set-up in the harshest conditions including a 200 + miles run through the desert, rock crawing, and through the Rubicon trail and had zero belt issues.The belt temps were consistently under normal operating temps through the rugged testing.s. This kit is a must for Dunners, Rock Crawlers, Desert Racers, and any high load operation you put your XPT through.
- Cutting & Drilling Required
No posts found