- All returns must be approved by a KB Motorsports representative prior to return shipment. If we receive a product that has not been approved for return, or if the product was denied, you are responsible for paying for the return of your part back to you. We will hold the order for 30 days. If no payment has been made in that time frame, the transaction is completed, and neither the part nor the payment will be returned.
- We do not accept items that have been modified to fit. No Exceptions. If the items does not fit, notify KB Motorsports and the manufacturer(s) immediately. Wait for a response before proceeding.
- Parts must be resalable and unopened in their original packaging.
- We cannot take back used or installed parts, even if only installed to test fitment.
- Once approved, send a copy of your invoice with the return product.
- We reserve the right not to accept any parts for return that we find to have been installed, used, or not in compliance with the above return criteria.
- Shipping and/or handling is non-refundable.
- There is a 15% re-stocking fee charged against all returned parts and cancelled orders.
- Electrical products can not be returned ( EFI Controllers, Spark Plugs, CDI Boxs, Coils, ETC)
- Call 270-774-1982 to for more information.
- Always wait for written approval before returning a product. Failing to do so could result in loss of the product and/or shipping fees.
Thank you for your understanding. We appreciate your business.