• More Power – Smoother Power
• Pre Programmed with 10 Performance Fuel & Ignition maps
(changed by adjustable dial) developed on the Dyno & Track - all the work is done for you!
• Instant Plug in Performance (replaces standard ECU with no mods to wiring required)
• 3 fuel trim switches to adjust fuel mapping by +12.5% to minus 10% in Lo , Mid and Hi throttle opening
• Adjustments made using a screwdriver and switches provide visual feedback as to changes made
• V-Boost - Programmable Voltage Boost Circuit for maximizing Spark Energy across the entire rev range
• Higher Rev Limit (where required)
• Robust design -fully waterproof - o-ring sealed switches
• Diagnostic Flash codes - tests for sensor faults and flashes codes to FI light
• Rubber Mounting Boot + Brackets supplied (where required)
• Race Proven reliability
• Handlebar switch (Optional upgrade at additional cost of $55.00)- Dynamic Map
Selection, easy installation with original plugs
• Fully Programmable (PC Software - not included, available at additional cost.
Contact manufacture direct for software sales/tech/details)
• Interface to Vortex Data Acquisition System and Wideband A/F Sensor
The Vortex ECU is like our CDI and EFI Interceptor rolled into one module. The ECU controls not only Spark timing and Voltage output but also Fuel Metering and other engine management functions. The result is more power, better power, easier starting and ultimately faster lap times. This unit comes pre-programmed with 10 Performance Fuel & Spark timing maps as well as having 3 additional switches for user trimming (adjusting) of Fuel in Lo, Mid and Hi throttle openings. The ECU plugs directly into the bikes standard wiring harness and interfaces with all the standard engine sensors such as ECT (Engine Coolant Temperature), IAT (Intake Air Temperature), MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure), TPS (Throttle Position Sensor), CPS (Crank Position Sensor) to adjust fuel and spark timing for optimum power delivery in all weather, altitude and load conditions. Performance gains vary depending on throttle and RPM points however typically gains are in Top End power and Bottom End throttle response is expected from the "Power" settings and a smoother more tractable or rideable power from the "Traction" settings. We have done extensive work to include tune parameters which improve starting and almost eliminate the flameouts experienced with EFI mx bikes. All of the development work is done for you! All that is left is for you to do is chose a setting that best suits your riding style or track conditions and ride!
The ECU is also fully programmable (Software not supplied-available at additional cost) with parameters that are far more extensive than those found in any factory setting tools, such as Rev Limits, Throttle Enrichment & Decay time, Fuel timing, High Resolution Mapping, Dwell Timing, Voltage Output and trim tables for cold starting, air intake, baro, battery voltage , etc... In addition there is real time logging & graphing of many parameters. The ECU connects to a PC through our USB/Power adaptor which requires no external power source.
Note 1: As with all Vortex products we offer a 12 month manufacturing defect warranty from the (DOM) Date of Manufacturer.
Note 2: The ECU does not come standard with a handlebar switch; this is an optional extra which may be purchased at an additional cost of $55. 00. There is no need for a switch eliminator when not running the handlebar switch as with our other CDI products.
#VTU374R- '09-'16 Yam YFZ450R
#VTU-375U- '06-'08 Suzuki LT-R450 ECU $699.95
#VTU-376U- '09-'10 Suzuki LT-R450 ECU $699.95
#VTU-170X- Honda 700XX Vortex ECU $699.95
#VTU-90XR- Polaris XP900 11-14' Vortex ECU $799.95
No posts found