The Stage 5 front shocks are designed around 3 key performance factors: high hydraulic flow, lightweight components and low-friction internal and moving parts. The perfectly balanced combination of those three factors allow a more precise tuning and much smoother damping action than anything else currently available for ATVs. Extreme riders can get better bump absorption and greater comfort while racers will significantly reduce their lap times and feel less fatigue.
Elka STAGE 5 BENEFITS:
- Helps to increase and maintain speed over rough terrain and bumps
- Reduce excessive weight transfers such as body roll, diving and squatting
- Prevents bottoming-out upon harsh square-edged impacts and potholes
- Provides increased traction in all conditions for maximum maneuvrability
- Allows precise fine-tuning of all aspects of the suspension, without compromise
No posts found