- Double forged, Wiseco connecting rods maintain superior dimensional consistency through improved grain flow. Shot peening eliminates residual stresses and smoothly blends the rod forging surfaces
- Corrosion resistant surface treatment
- Top end of rod is brushed for oil retention and eliminates pin galling. The bottom end rod bores case hardened to 58-62 RC to optimize bearing running surface
- Precision engineered oiling slots maximize rod strength and bearing life.
- Double drilled small ends provide the piston pin with extra lubrication and cooling- reducing distortion of top end due to thermal transfer from the piston
- Silver coated bronze phosphor thrust washer, with dimpled design to increase oil retention and reduce friction between rod and washer interface
No posts found